Thai Table Massage
In Thai Table Massage the practitioner uses their own body to perform controlled passive stretches of the client. Carried out on a massage table your practitioner will use rhythmic palming, thumb pressures and passive stretches to open joints, relax muscles, gently stretch tendon, stimulate the body’s natural processes and relieve stress. This treatment is both deeply relaxing and energising. You remain fully clothed throughout and no massage oils are used.
- Helps to alleviate pain
- Improves circulation
- Helps to increase range of motion in the joints
- Helps to increase flexibility of joints and muscles
- Improves circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Stimulates the endocrine (hormones) system
- Improves fatigue
- Induces relaxation and helps decrease stress
You will leave clinic feeling much taller than when you arrived!