20/21 Sept - Spinal Manipulation
This course in now FULL. We are taking names for a waiting list.
Students who successfully complete the OMT Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation training course will be able to gain full insurance to use manipulative techniques within their own private practice.
This bespoke training course has been delivered and taught to therapists worldwide, with the OMT team, training prestigious organisations such as the medical teams at Liverpool FC and Manchester City FC.
All techniques covered in depth are routinely used by therapists such as, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Physiotherapists and will allow you to add a whole new dimension to your current skill levels. Rest assured you will be confident from the moment you leave us to use all of the techniques.
Spinal manipulation has been proven to be highly effective in the treatment of many musculoskeletal conditions and is promoted by N.I.C.E the national institute of clinical excellence for the treatment of lower back pain.
If you wish to attend and are unsure if your current level of qualification would be accepted, please give one of the team a call and we can give you a decision via email or over the phone
OMT Training will introduce the participants of OMT Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation into the theoretical and practical principals of using Manipulation techniques within a clinical setting for the treatment of a number of musculoskeletal conditions.
This Practical Training Course will give students the following:
- 16 hours of face to face teaching
- 16 hours pre-reading information
- Total time 32 hours CPD
- Continued assessment throughout the course
- 30-45 mins written competency test for all students
- Safe, sound and effective background in the use of OMT Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation
- OMT Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation will offer participants a fantastic new skill base with which they can use within their clinical practice.
- Discuss scientific evidence for the use of manipulation techniques
- Discuss current research for the use of Manipulation
- Relate the use of Manipulation to the treatment of acute and chronic pain, and for a number of musculoskeletal conditions
- Give students a high level of safety, clinical competence and overall the confidence to use manipulation techniques
Spinal Manipulative techniques for the following spinal sections:
- Cervical Thoracic Junction (C7-T1)
- Thoracic Spine (T1-T12)
- Thoracic Lumbar Junction (T12-L1)
- Lumbar Spine (L1-S1)
Note – HVT to OA, AA, C1-C6 and SIJ are not covered over this four day spinal manipulation course. Techniques for cervical mobilisation and articulation along with active and passive examination for the cervical spine will be covered.
Book Course: This course is now fully booked
Course Cost: £300
To make a booking on this Spinal Manipulation Course, simply click the button below and you will be taken to the payment page where you can pay by card or your Paypal account. By booking this course you are paying a non refundable, non transferable deposit with the balance to pay on the first day of your course.